What is it like to survive a tsunami? What do you do when your work results in death threats? How do you become a music journalist in Thailand?
This podcast takes you into the hidden world of some of the most extraordinary people you meet in Bangkok. Listen to their authentic stories and raw experiences to find out what the gritty reality of life in Thailand can entail.
Hosted by occasional entrepreneur, amateur actor, reluctant writer and one-time beer-athlon champion Karsten Aichholz, this podcast reveals an unseen side of Thailand. Brewed in Bangkok showcases fascinating interviews and off-the-beaten-track insights. It’s a unique journey to a foreign land, regardless where you call home.
- BiB019: Sukhumvit Noir with Jake Needham
- BiB018: Medical Research and Clinical Practices in Thailand with Benno von Bormann
- BiB017: From High School Dropout to Coffee Czar With Darren White
- BiB016: Beer, Busses and Buriram – Soccer in Rural Thailand With Jon Bonomo
- BiB015: Airbnb in Bangkok With Karsten Aichholz
- BiB014: Housing an Idea With Chris Reynolds
- BiB013: Today With Karsten Aichholz
- BiB012: Those Who Wish to Sing, Always Find a Song With Napak Boonruang
- BiB011: When Selling Ice to Eskimos is Too Easy With Jeff Amato
- BiB010: What Goes Into Writing a Book About Thailand With Jody Houton
- BiB009: Humor is Despair Refusing to Take Itself Seriously With Pule Mapacpac
- BiB008: But Life is Just a Party, and Parties Weren’t Meant to Last With Saroj Kunatanad
- BiB007: The Secret Episode
- BiB006: Flying Elbows – The Gritty Details of Muay Thai Careers With Matt Lucas
- BiB005: Photo Journalist Nick Nostitz About His Life and Work in Thailand
- BiB004: Street Fighting, Vacuums and Meeting Your Wife by Amputation With Dom Dumais
- BiB003: From Swiss Office Drone to Fitness Trainer in Bangkok With Jamal Younis
- BiB002: Volunteering at a Refugee Camp in Thailand With Dave Crimaldi
- BiB001: Surviving a Tsunami With Daniel Kvarnemo
- Welcome to the Brewed in Bangkok Podcast!