What is it like to survive a tsunami? What do you do when your work results in death threats? How do you become a music journalist in Thailand?
This podcast takes you into the hidden world of some of the most extraordinary people you meet in Bangkok. Listen to their authentic stories and raw experiences to find out what the gritty reality of life in Thailand can entail.
Hosted by occasional entrepreneur, amateur actor, reluctant writer and one-time beer-athlon champion Karsten Aichholz, this podcast reveals an unseen side of Thailand. Brewed in Bangkok showcases fascinating interviews and off-the-beaten-track insights. It’s a unique journey to a foreign land, regardless where you call home.
- BiB017: From High School Dropout to Coffee Czar
- BiB016: Beer, Busses and Buriram – Soccer in Rural Thailand
- BiB015: Airbnb in Bangkok
- BiB014: Housing an Idea
- BiB013: Today
- BiB012: Those Who Wish to Sing, Always Find a Song
- BiB011: When Selling Ice to Eskimos is Too Easy
- BiB010: What Goes Into Writing a Book About Thailand
- BiB009: Humor is Despair Refusing to Take Itself Seriously
- BiB008: But Life is Just a Party, and Parties Weren’t Meant to Last
- BiB007: The Secret Episode
- BiB006: Flying Elbows – The Gritty Details of Muay Thai Careers
- BiB005: Photo Journalist Nick Nostitz About His Life and Work in Thailand
- BiB004: Street Fighting, Selling Vacuums Door-to-Door, and Meeting Your Wife by Amputation
- BiB003: From Swiss Office Drone to Elite Personal Trainer
- BiB002: Experiencing a Refugee Camp in Thailand
- BiB001: Surviving a Tsunami