Domnick Dumais is taking a more colorful route through life than most people. From starting ice skating at age 2, things took a turn for the more extreme when he got stabbed at age 12, before becoming a TV-featured, teenage pro-wrestler. And that was just the start of it.
This episode of Brewed in Bangkok is a co-production between Karsten and Dom. It’s not only episode 4 of this podcast, but also episode 21 of Dom’s podcast.
- Dom started ice skating (00:25)
- Karate, the mistake of mysticism, origins and distinctions (3:20)
- Getting into fights (7:50)
- Getting stabbed (10:25)
- Street fighting (13:15)
- Becoming a radio show host in high school (15:15)
- Teenage pro-wrestling (17:20)
- Joining the Navy (22:28)
- Learning the tricks of door-to-door vacuum salesmen (26:30)
- Fantasy discussions and amputations (34:40)
- Martial arts in Thailand (39:45)
- Dom Dumais in Bangkok, Domnick’s website and podcast
- Role Playing Games, Dom’s podcast episode about role playing games
Did you enjoy this episode? Looking for more? Take a look at my interview with the well-known photojournalist Nick Nostitz
If you love our content and want us to create more of this, please support us on Patreon.
If you have any specific questions, ask here and someone from our team will usually reply within a couple days.