Importing and exporting goods into and out of Thailand is not as easy as sending or picking up a piece of mail. When you trade goods internationally, you face a challenging process that takes a lot of paperwork. You have to deal with shippers, transportation services, and government agencies. But you can use a freight […]
Doing business in Thailand is tricky. Business in Thailand works very differently from what you’re used to back home. This category includes guides on registering your business, renting offices, hiring employees, dealing with intercultural workforces, managing your accounts, and paying taxes.
Recommended service providers for doing a business in Thailand:
Get help registering your 100% foreign-owned company in Thailand
- Corporate Assistance
An all-in-one solution for those who are planning to set up a business in Thailand.
- Switchaya Nukham
An experienced accountant who is able to handle all accounting matters including taxation, payrolls, and social security.
A serviced office provider with over 20 locations throughout Bangkok. It's a great choice for an entrepreneur who do not want to deal with overhead costs coming with a physical office.
- Mister Prakan
An insurance broker company with English support where you can get a group insurance for your company.
- Frank Legal and Tax
A boutique law firm that is specialized in corporate laws. You can get in touch with them for any corporate legal matters.
- Enabler Space
A digital marketing agency specialized in SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, digital advertising, and digital marketing training.
Recommended Business Articles
- Buying Corporate Group Health Insurance for Your Business in Thailand - Do you own a business in Thailand and need healthcare coverage for your employees? Of course, health insurance is a good way to keep your employees in good health, but ...
- Accounting Services in Thailand: What You Should Know As a Business Owner - We registered our company in Thailand in 2006 and have been running our business ever since. It's undeniable that our accounting person is a key part in our operation, especially ...
- A Guide to Set Up, Register, and Incorporate Your Company in Thailand - From 2014–2016, I ran a business in Thailand. I first went to Thailand with my spouse for our honeymoon. Three years later, we found ourselves living there as a family ...
- Serviced Offices in Bangkok: Prices, Benefits, and Locations - Opening an office in Bangkok is more challenging than you think. You're presented with hundreds of potential places to rent from. Somehow, you must narrow down those choices to one. ...
- My Costs of Doing Business in Bangkok: ฿37,827 per Employee - Thinking about opening a Thailand office? Already have a virtual team and are wondering what the additional costs are of putting them under one roof? Curious how much overhead and ...
Recent Business Articles
- How to Find an International Freight Forwarder in Thailand
- How to Set Up a 100% Foreign-Owned BOI Company in Thailand
- An Expat’s Guide to Business and Work Visas in Thailand
- The Ultimate Guide to Finding an Office for Rent in Bangkok
- Taxation in Thailand: 6 Common Mistakes, Penalties, and How to Avoid Them
- Translation Services in Bangkok: A Guide to Finding Thai Translators
- The Way Thais Lead: A Book Review
- Doing Business in Thailand: Here’s Why It’s a Good Idea.
- A Cross-Cultural Management Guide to Thailand
- How to Hire and Manage a Team of Rock Star Thai Employees
Do you have a great idea for a business and wonder if Thailand is the right place to register your company? Do you run an existing company in Thailand and are you looking for tax breaks and other benefits? Fortunately, you can register your company with Thailand’s Board of Investment and own 100% of your […]
When it comes to getting the right visa to work or do business in Thailand, you’ll often hear expats talk about “business visas” and “work visas.” It could be confusing, especially for new expats who are just going through the process. So which visa will you really need when coming to Thailand for work or […]
Do you own a business in Thailand and need healthcare coverage for your employees? Of course, health insurance is a good way to keep your employees in good health, but you might be hesitant to pay for its premium rates, which can be high especially when paying for many employees. This is where group health […]
Whether you’re launching a startup or you’ve already set up a company, finding an office for rent in Bangkok can be challenging. To get the best deal possible, you need to think about location, size, and price. You want to make sure your office is in a convenient location so you, your employees, and your […]