Have you been thinking about buying health insurance for your employees? This is going to be an important question after you have been running a company in Thailand for a while. Of course, health insurance is a good way to keep your employees in good health, but you might be hesitant to pay for its […]
Doing business in Thailand is tricky. Business in Thailand works very differently from what you’re used to back home. This category includes guides on registering your business, renting offices, hiring employees, dealing with intercultural workforces, managing your accounts, and paying taxes.
Recommended service providers for doing a business in Thailand:
- Corporate Assistance
An all-in-one solution for those who are planning to set up a business in Thailand.
- Switchaya Nukham
An experienced accountant who is able to handle all accounting matters including taxation, payrolls, and social security.
A serviced office provider with over 20 locations throughout Bangkok. It's a great choice for an entrepreneur who do not want to deal with overhead costs coming with a physical office.
- Mister Prakan
An insurance broker company with English support where you can get a group insurance for your company.
- Frank Legal and Tax
A boutique law firm that is specialized in corporate laws. You can get in touch with them for any corporate legal matters.
- Enabler Space
A digital marketing agency specialized in SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, digital advertising, and digital marketing training.
Recommended Business Articles
- Buying Corporate Group Health Insurance for Your Business in Thailand - Have you been thinking about buying health insurance for your employees? This is going to be an important question after you have been running a company in Thailand for a ...
- A Guide to Set Up, Register, and Incorporate Your Company in Thailand - From 2014–2016, I ran a business in Thailand. I first went to Thailand with my spouse for our honeymoon. Three years later, we found ourselves living there as a family ...
- Serviced Offices in Bangkok: Prices, Benefits, and Locations - Opening an office in Bangkok is more challenging than you think. You're presented with hundreds of potential places to rent from. Somehow, you must narrow down those choices to one. ...
- My Costs of Doing Business in Bangkok: ฿37,827 per Employee - Thinking about opening a Thailand office? Already have a virtual team and are wondering what the additional costs are of putting them under one roof? Curious how much overhead and ...
Recent Business Articles
- Taxation in Thailand: 6 Common Mistakes, Penalties, and How to Avoid Them
- Translation Services in Bangkok: A Guide to Finding Thai Translators
- The Way Thais Lead: A Book Review
- Doing Business in Thailand: Here’s Why It’s a Good Idea.
- A Cross-Cultural Management Guide to Thailand
- How to Hire and Manage a Team of Rock Star Thai Employees
Taxes are an unavoidable yet complicated part of doing business in Thailand. There are over 7 chapters and 143 sections in the Revenue Code of Thailand. Because of this, you may fail to follow some rules without even meaning to do so. One minor tax mistake could have more impact on your business than you’d […]
From 2014–2016, I ran a business in Thailand. I first went to Thailand with my spouse for our honeymoon. Three years later, we found ourselves living there as a family with a toddler, running a relatively successful beach restaurant in Southern Thailand. We recently sold it for a decent profit as we got a lucrative […]
When living or doing business in Thailand, one day you’ll the need to hire a Thai translator. Maybe you need to translate your product descriptions to venture in Thai market. Maybe you’ll need to translate employment contracts when hiring Thai employees. Or perhaps you’ll need to translate your marriage certificate when applying for a marriage […]
Opening an office in Bangkok is more challenging than you think. You’re presented with hundreds of potential places to rent from. Somehow, you must narrow down those choices to one. And after you sign the contract you’re left with the joys of setting up phones lines and Internet connections. You have to buy furniture and […]