Opening an office in Bangkok is more challenging than you think. You’re presented with hundreds of potential places to rent from. Somehow, you must narrow down those choices to one. And after you sign the contract you’re left with the joys of setting up phones lines and Internet connections. You have to buy furniture and […]
Doing business in Thailand is tricky. Business in Thailand works very differently from what you’re used to back home. This category includes guides on registering your business, renting offices, hiring employees, dealing with intercultural workforces, managing your accounts, and paying taxes.
Recommended service providers for doing a business in Thailand:
- Corporate Assistance
An all-in-one solution for those who are planning to set up a business in Thailand.
- Switchaya Nukham
An experienced accountant who is able to handle all accounting matters including taxation, payrolls, and social security.
A serviced office provider with over 20 locations throughout Bangkok. It's a great choice for an entrepreneur who do not want to deal with overhead costs coming with a physical office.
- Mister Prakan
An insurance broker company with English support where you can get a group insurance for your company.
- Frank Legal and Tax
A boutique law firm that is specialized in corporate laws. You can get in touch with them for any corporate legal matters.
- Enabler Space
A digital marketing agency specialized in SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, digital advertising, and digital marketing training.
Recommended Business Articles
- Accounting Services in Bangkok: Get the Right Firm for Your Business - We registered our company in Thailand in 2006 and have been running our business ever since. It's undeniable that our accounting person is a key part in our operation, especially ...
- Buying Corporate Group Health Insurance for Your Business in Thailand - Have you been thinking about buying health insurance for your employees? This is going to be an important question after you have been running a company in Thailand for a ...
- A Guide to Set Up, Register, and Incorporate Your Company in Thailand - From 2014–2016, I ran a business in Thailand. I first went to Thailand with my spouse for our honeymoon. Three years later, we found ourselves living there as a family ...
- Serviced Offices in Bangkok: Prices, Benefits, and Locations - Opening an office in Bangkok is more challenging than you think. You're presented with hundreds of potential places to rent from. Somehow, you must narrow down those choices to one. ...
- My Costs of Doing Business in Bangkok: ฿37,827 per Employee - Thinking about opening a Thailand office? Already have a virtual team and are wondering what the additional costs are of putting them under one roof? Curious how much overhead and ...
Recent Business Articles
- Taxation in Thailand: 6 Common Mistakes, Penalties, and How to Avoid Them
- Translation Services in Bangkok: A Guide to Finding Thai Translators
- The Way Thais Lead: A Book Review
- Doing Business in Thailand: Here’s Why It’s a Good Idea.
- A Cross-Cultural Management Guide to Thailand
- How to Hire and Manage a Team of Rock Star Thai Employees
As a great many expatriates can attest, there is no shortage of cultural differences when it comes to comparing leadership styles in Thailand with what foreign managers and employees might be used to back home. A lot of conversations tend to focus on the benefits and hindrances of these cultural differences – usually more the latter than […]
When my former business partner and I picked out Thailand, I was 22 years old. Thailand was on our radar because he had done an internship here. That was it. From the get-go, the main reason to look into Thailand were lower costs and the flexibility of a web-based business: Things seemed a lot cheaper and for our customers […]
Thinking about opening a Thailand office? Already have a virtual team and are wondering what the additional costs are of putting them under one roof? Curious how much overhead and benefits contribute to total costs? The following data offers some answers, allowing you to make a more informed decision in any case. Quick Summary Starting […]
A few weeks back I wrote about building a kick-ass team of Thai employees and how to deal with with the challenges of recruiting and assembling an awesome team. Today I’d like to look at the day-to-day management of an expat manager in Thailand. What follows is my own best practices that I came to use over […]