There are many good reasons why you should apply for an internship in Asia. Aside from obtaining practical skills, an international work experience will stand out on your CV and will be highly valuable in your chosen career path. Thailand’s dynamic internship market not only assures your placement in your preferred industry, you also get […]
Applying for positions or recruiting employees in Thailand can lead to dead ends—unless you have insider know-how. This category includes guides on hiring and managing employees, finding work, teaching English, and applying for internships.
Recommended services for working in Thailand
- Working in Thailand
Our ebook that will significantly increase your chance of landing a job here.
- Digital Nomad
A relocation agency helping digital nomads to live and work in Thailand.
- TEFL Course
A TEFL academy that can help you land a job as an English teacher.
An internship agency company helping students who are looking for internship opportunities.
Recommended Articles on Working
- An Expat’s Guide to Finding Work in Thailand - Getting a job in Thailand is very easy or extremely difficult depending on who you ask or which expat blog you read. You often hear it said that Thailand is ...
- IT Jobs in Thailand: Positions, Employers and Job Websites - When I first came to Thailand, the software industry consisted of the corporate sector running software development units out of Bangkok. Few entrepreneurs in tech perceived it as an attractive ...
- Teaching English in Thailand: Here’s What You Need to Know - Picture the scene. You’re an office drone. And it’s a rainy Tuesday afternoon in February. You’ve just spent the last four hours reciting a scripted telephone conversation to some indifferent ...
- How to Become a Digital Nomad in Chiang Mai - Money was tight. My business was languishing. My personal life was in the dumper and I was not a happy man. One of my best friends said only one thing ...
- Want a Work Permit in Thailand? Here’s How to Do It - Have a job lined up in Thailand? Then you're going to need a work permit. This lets you legally work in the country, and you won't have to worry about ...
Recent Articles on Working
- How to Become an Intern in Thailand with Asia Internship Program
- How to Teach English at Language Centers and Corporations
- How to Get a Residence Certificate in Thailand
- AMA With Monlamai Vichienwanitchkul on Digital Marketing in Thailand
- Thailand Writing Jobs: Research, Apply For, and Land A Writing Job
- Interns in Thailand: Requirements, Preparation, and Application
- TEFL and Teaching English in Thailand
- A Cross-Cultural Management Guide to Thailand
- How to Hire and Manage a Team of Rock Star Thai Employees
Have a job lined up in Thailand? Then you’re going to need a work permit. This lets you legally work in the country, and you won’t have to worry about being blacklisted or deported. Whether you’re an individual or a company, if you need to apply for a work permit in Thailand, this guide is […]
Money was tight. My business was languishing. My personal life was in the dumper and I was not a happy man. One of my best friends said only one thing to me, “Come to Chiang Mai.” His words changed my life. Traveling to a foreign land seemed like a stretch, both financially and emotionally, but […]
When I first moved to Thailand I knew nothing about how to get a teaching job. I knew I wanted to teach English. But I also knew I wanted to stay out of the school system. And I definitely didn’t want to teach kids. This meant I’d need to work at a place where teens […]
There I was, crammed in the same tiny photocopying room for the second time in just ten minutes. The young kid working behind the copier recognized me, reached out his hand, and again I handed him my passport. “These two pages this time,” I said. And he copied what I hoped would be the last […]