We successfully received your inquiry, and you should be in touched within a next few days. If you do not hear anything or have any other inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
In the mean time you can check out some of the most popular posts on the site:
Considering life in Thailand?
You can take a look how much I spend every month living in Bangkok. In case you made up your mind already, you might next want to check out how to best go about renting a place in Bangkok. I also compiled some decision-making material on which health insurance cover makes the most sense for you.
Looking to start your own business?
I’ve written down my lessons learned from when I first started out bootstrapping my own company, how I went about hiring Thai staff and how to make sure they don’t leave right after you hired them.
- A Short and Simple Guide to Thailand Retirement Visas June 14, 2018
- Vaccinations in Thailand: A Guide for Tourists and Expats June 12, 2018
- Thailand Education Visas: Where and What You Could Study in Thailand May 31, 2018
- How to Become an Intern in Thailand with Asia Internship Program May 29, 2018
- Want a Work Permit in Thailand? Here’s How to Do It May 24, 2018
Thinking about more profound questions or just want to get to know me better?
There’s some food for thought on the blog – from the Ugandan bus station dilemma to thoughts on what life you want to remember one day. Of course you can also just follow me on Twitter on Facebook where I tend to post the majority of my mundane ramblings.