We successfully received your inquiry, and you should be in touched within a next few days. If you do not hear anything or have any other inquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
In the mean time you can check out some of the most popular posts on the site:
Considering life in Thailand?
You can take a look how much I spend every month living in Bangkok. In case you made up your mind already, you might next want to check out how to best go about renting a place in Bangkok. I also compiled some decision-making material on which health insurance cover makes the most sense for you.
Looking to start your own business?
I’ve written down my lessons learned from when I first started out bootstrapping my own company, how I went about hiring Thai staff and how to make sure they don’t leave right after you hired them.
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Strategist in Thailand October 18, 2018
- How to Set Up a 100% Foreign-Owned BOI Company in Thailand October 16, 2018
- Working in Thailand Series: How to be a Journalist in Thailand October 11, 2018
- An Expat’s Guide to Business and Work Visas in Thailand October 9, 2018
- An Expat’s Guide to Buying Family Health Insurance in Thailand October 2, 2018
Thinking about more profound questions or just want to get to know me better?
There’s some food for thought on the blog – from the Ugandan bus station dilemma to thoughts on what life you want to remember one day. Of course you can also just follow me on Twitter on Facebook where I tend to post the majority of my mundane ramblings.