Pat and I chose to escape the daily grind and retire early while we had our health, energy, and sense of adventure. Pat had worked much of his career in franchising, mentoring people in startups, and tutoring at a Brisbane college. For most of my career I had worked in human resources in fast-paced hospitality […]
Moving to Thailand is a new and exciting experience. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t know a few things about living in Thailand ahead of time. This category includes guides on moving to Thailand and shipping your belongings or pet to and from the Land of Smiles.
Recommended services to help you move in or out of Thailand:
- Santa Fe Relocation
An experienced mover who can handle all your personal and business moving needs within Thailand as well as overseas.
- Moving Quotes
Find out the most suitable company for shipping your belongings to Thailand.
- Pet Relocation
A reputable relocation company in Thailand. Their service include international shipping, pet relocation, and local moving.
Recommended Moving Articles
- How to Ditch the Desk at 53 and Retire in Thailand - Pat and I chose to escape the daily grind and retire early while we had our health, energy, and sense of adventure. Pat had worked much of his career in ...
- Moving To Thailand: A Guide for Expats to Live Here - From a new job to a new relationship, there are things that could draw you to live in Thailand, the Land of Smiles. This article aims to show you all ...
Recent Moving Articles
- Renting a House in Thailand? Read This Before Signing That Lease
- The Ultimate Guide to Living in Bangkok in Your 20’s
- Moving to Thailand from America: How and Why Our Family Did It
- How to Change Your Address at Samut Prakan Immigration Office
- How to Get a Residence Certificate in Thailand
- Shipping From Thailand: Procedure, Costs, and Customs
- Shipping to Thailand: Procedure, Costs, and Customs
- Moving to Thailand With a Dog or Cat: A Quick Guide
If you live or vacation in Thailand, there’s a good chance you may have to send something back home. Whether it’s a personal letter, business package, or a purchase from an incredible shopping experience, you’ll want to know where you can get the cheapest international shipping rates from the most reliable international shipper. This shipping […]
International shipping is expensive. You want to make sure you make all the right steps so your package arrives at its destination on time and in tact. And you also want it to be affordable. This guide details each step in sending items to Thailand and gives requisite info for residential shipping. After you read this […]
From a new job to a new relationship, there are things that could draw you to live in Thailand, the Land of Smiles. This article aims to show you all the info you need to move to Thailand and avoid bumps along the way. Before going into detail I’ll outline the three main sections below. […]
So you have decided to leave your home and move to the land of smiles and the City of Angels. But how about your loved ones – I am talking about those with four legs. Can you bring your cat or dog to Thailand without having them confiscated or – even worse – eaten? First […]