When moving to Thailand, the first thing you should think about is where you’re going to live. If you want to have space for you and your family, renting a house in Thailand is a great choice. This guide shows you how to find a house to rent, how to deal with landlords, and how […]
Moving to Thailand is a new and exciting experience. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t know a few things about living in Thailand ahead of time. This category includes guides on moving to Thailand and shipping your belongings or pet to and from the Land of Smiles.
Recommended services to help you move in or out of Thailand:
- Santa Fe Relocation
An experienced mover who can handle all your personal and business moving needs within Thailand as well as overseas.
- Moving Quotes
Find out the most suitable company for shipping your belongings to Thailand.
- Pet Relocation
A reputable relocation company in Thailand. Their service include international shipping, pet relocation, and local moving.
Recommended Moving Articles
- How to Ditch the Desk at 53 and Retire in Thailand - Pat and I chose to escape the daily grind and retire early while we had our health, energy, and sense of adventure. Pat had worked much of his career in ...
- Moving To Thailand: A Guide for Expats to Live Here - From a new job to a new relationship, there are things that could draw you to live in Thailand, the Land of Smiles. This article aims to show you all ...
Recent Moving Articles
- Renting a House in Thailand? Read This Before Signing That Lease
- The Ultimate Guide to Living in Bangkok in Your 20’s
- Moving to Thailand from America: How and Why Our Family Did It
- How to Change Your Address at Samut Prakan Immigration Office
- How to Get a Residence Certificate in Thailand
- Shipping From Thailand: Procedure, Costs, and Customs
- Shipping to Thailand: Procedure, Costs, and Customs
- Moving to Thailand With a Dog or Cat: A Quick Guide
So you’ve vacationed in Bangkok and decided you want to move to here. Or maybe you’re fresh out of college and looking for some adventure before settling down. It’s easy to fall in love with Bangkok and its culture, hospitality, cuisine, and nightlife. But what’s it like living in Bangkok? This guide shows you how […]
Moving to Thailand was an exciting and at the same time stressful experience for me and my family. It was exciting because it had been the culmination of a seven-year plan; stressful because we had a six-month-old baby in tow. And to make matters worse, our flight from New York to Hong Kong was delayed. […]
Whether you’re moving from one place in Samut Prakan to another, or moving from another province into Samut Prakan, you’ll need to notify immigration of your change of address in Thailand. Changing your address isn’t the most challenging affair at immigration, but you should know what to expect ahead of time, as it could save […]
There I was, crammed in the same tiny photocopying room for the second time in just ten minutes. The young kid working behind the copier recognized me, reached out his hand, and again I handed him my passport. “These two pages this time,” I said. And he copied what I hoped would be the last […]