Moving to Thailand was an exciting and at the same time stressful experience for me and my family. It was exciting because it had been the culmination of a seven-year plan; stressful because we had a six-month-old baby in tow. And to make matters worse, our flight from New York to Hong Kong was delayed. […]
Moving to Thailand is a new and exciting experience. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t know a few things about living in Thailand ahead of time. This category includes guides on moving to Thailand and shipping your belongings or pet to and from the Land of Smiles.
Recommended services to help you move in or out of Thailand:
- Moving Quotes
Find out the most suitable company for shipping your belongings to Thailand.
- Pet Relocation
A reputable relocation company in Thailand. Their service include international shipping, pet relocation, and local moving.
- Siam Relocation
A Bangkok based International Mover with a professional and multilingual team (Thai, French, English, and German). They are happy to answer all your questions and help you with all your relocation needs.
Recommended Moving Articles
- How to Ditch the Desk at 53 and Retire in Thailand - Pat and I chose to escape the daily grind and retire early while we had our health, energy, and sense of adventure. Pat had worked much of his career in ...
- Moving To Thailand: A Guide for Expats to Live Here - From a new job to a new relationship, there are things that could draw you to live in Thailand, the Land of Smiles. This article aims to show you all ...
Recent Moving Articles
- Moving to Thailand from America: How and Why Our Family Did It
- How to Change Your Address at Samut Prakan Immigration Office
- How to Get a Residence Certificate in Thailand
- Shipping From Thailand: Procedure, Costs, and Customs
- Shipping to Thailand: Procedure, Costs, and Customs
- Moving to Thailand With a Dog or Cat: A Quick Guide
Whether you’re moving from one place in Samut Prakan to another, or moving from another province into Samut Prakan, you’ll need to notify immigration of your change of address in Thailand. Changing your address isn’t the most challenging affair at immigration, but you should know what to expect ahead of time, as it could save […]
There I was, crammed in the same tiny photocopying room for the second time in just ten minutes. The young kid working behind the copier recognized me, reached out his hand, and again I handed him my passport. “These two pages this time,” I said. And he copied what I hoped would be the last […]
Pat and I chose to escape the daily grind and retire early while we had our health, energy, and sense of adventure. Pat had worked much of his career in franchising, mentoring people in startups, and tutoring at a Brisbane college. For most of my career I had worked in human resources in fast-paced hospitality […]
If you live or vacation in Thailand, there’s a good chance you may have to send something back home. Whether it’s a personal letter, business package, or a purchase from an incredible shopping experience, you’ll want to know where you can get the cheapest international shipping rates from the most reliable international shipper. This shipping […]