You should receive an e-mail within the next few moments. If you don’t receive it or have any other problem, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
In the mean time you can check out some of the most popular posts on the site:
Considering life in Thailand?
You can take a look how much I spend every month living in Bangkok. In case you made up your mind already, you might next want to check out how to best go about renting a place in Bangkok. I also compiled some decision-making material on which health insurance cover makes the most sense for you.
Looking to start your own business?
I’ve written down my lessons learned from when I first started out bootstrapping my own company, how I went about hiring Thai staff and how to make sure they don’t leave right after you hired them.
- Thai SIM Cards: Plans, Data, Price, and Registration December 12, 2017
- Taxation in Thailand: 6 Common Mistakes, Penalties, and How to Avoid Them December 7, 2017
- Thailand Writing Jobs: Research, Apply For, and Land A Writing Job December 5, 2017
- Christmas in Bangkok: 4 Places to Buy Christmas Trees November 30, 2017
- Interns in Thailand: Requirements, Preparation, and Application November 30, 2017
Thinking about more profound questions or just want to get to know me better?
There’s some food for thought on the blog – from the Ugandan bus station dilemma to thoughts on what life you want to remember one day. Of course you can also just follow me on Twitter on Facebook where I tend to post the majority of my mundane ramblings.