You should receive an e-mail within the next few moments. If you don’t receive it or have any other problem, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
In the mean time you can check out some of the most popular posts on the site:
Considering life in Thailand?
You can take a look how much I spend every month living in Bangkok. In case you made up your mind already, you might next want to check out how to best go about renting a place in Bangkok. I also compiled some decision-making material on which health insurance cover makes the most sense for you.
Looking to start your own business?
I’ve written down my lessons learned from when I first started out bootstrapping my own company, how I went about hiring Thai staff and how to make sure they don’t leave right after you hired them.
- Dating in Thailand for Single Expats: How and Where to Meet Single Thais February 12, 2019
- How to File Taxes in Thailand as an American Expat February 5, 2019
- World Nomads Review: Is it Worth the Money? January 29, 2019
- The Complete Guide to Air Pollution in Bangkok: PM2.5, Air Purifiers, Masks, and More January 23, 2019
- Bangkok Health Checkups: Costs, Packages, and Hospitals January 22, 2019
Thinking about more profound questions or just want to get to know me better?
There’s some food for thought on the blog – from the Ugandan bus station dilemma to thoughts on what life you want to remember one day. Of course you can also just follow me on Twitter on Facebook where I tend to post the majority of my mundane ramblings.