Are you an investor and planning to invest in Thailand? Thailand’s economy is growing. Investments from overseas are huge. This can be your golden chance to make something for yourself.
On this page, you’ll find out about investment opportunities in many industries, from real estate to cryptocurrency.
These articles will educate you enough on making better investment decisions in Thailand.
Recommended Articles for Investors
- Doing Business in Thailand: Here’s Why It’s a Good Idea. - When my former business partner and I picked out Thailand, I was 22 years old. Thailand was on our radar because he had done an internship here. That was it. From the get-go, the ...
- Buying a Condo in Thailand: A Step by Step Guide - In April 2014, I bought a two bedroom condo in Bangkok. It was a huge decision to make, and my friends were divided as to whether it was a good ...
- Bitcoins in Thailand: Mine, Use, and Trade Cryptocurrencies - The first time I heard of an ATM I was eleven years old. My aunt took me to Seaside Park, NJ for the day. She pulled the car to the ...
- Thailand’s New 4-Year SMART Visa–Find Out if You Qualify - Thailand Board of Investment announced that the new SMART Visa Program will begin February 1, 2018 in Thailand. The SMART Visa, which is open to foreign experts and investors, will ...
- Thai Health Insurance: Here’s What You Need to Know as an Expat - When I wrote about my cost of living in Bangkok a few weeks back, the most common question I received by e-mail was what health insurance I'm using. If that's ...
- Buying a Car in Thailand: What You Need to Know - The public transportation system is unreliable in most parts of Thailand. Having a car is necessary for many Thais and expats who live here. Sure Bangkok has the BTS and ...
- Thai Baht: How to Get the Best Exchange Rate - Editor's Note: This article was originally published in September of 2017 and has been completely revamped and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Moments after you step off the plane, you'll ...
- How to Send Money to Thailand: The Fast, Cheap and Reliable Way - Disclaimer: The article below includes partner links. I receive a financial compensation from people clicking on them. This happens at no cost to you and helps me cover some of ...
Get Exclusive Investment Content
Get exclusive content that can’t be found on the website by becoming one of our supporters. With this content, you’ll discover insider strategies for expats, such as effective ways to get a job, negotiate rent, decrease medical expenses, and much more.
In addition to content, you’ll get..
- access to our 700+ member private Facebook group
- personal responses to your email questions
- monthly newsletters with Thailand deals and discounts
- and every ebook we publish
Your support helps us create more FREE guides on living, working, retiring, and starting businesses in Thailand.
Latest Articles for Investors
- Vaccinations in Thailand: A Guide for Tourists and Expats
- Thailand Re-entry Permits: How NOT to Lose Your Thailand Visa
- BiB031: Get Some Cash Back with Anthony Quinn
- How to Get a Residence Certificate in Thailand
- How to Write and File Your Last Will and Testament in Thailand
- How to File Taxes in Thailand as an American Expat
- AMA With Pongkarn Khunpasee: Visas, Work Permits, and More!
- Thai SIM Cards: Plans, Data, Price, and Registration
- Taxation in Thailand: 6 Common Mistakes, Penalties, and How to Avoid Them
- Translation Services in Bangkok: A Guide to Finding Thai Translators
If you want to read more than just our tourist articles, you can find our full list of guides on this page.