In the last two decades nature based tourism has become popular in Thailand. Increasing awareness of the plight of forests and wildlife and increased demand from tourists for nature-based travel has resulted in scores of companies offering package tours and individually designed itineraries that focus on getting close to nature and wildlife. Elephants have been […]
Looking to travel to or within Thailand? Then you'll need travel hacks to get you where you want to go in the shortest time for the cheapest price. This category offers guides on flights, airport transfers, and major tourist destinations in Thailand.
- WorldNomads - Pay less than $10 a day and have the peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens, the bill won’t break the bank.
- Expedia – Get a get a flight good deal without having to compare deal from each airline sites individually.
- HappyCar – Land a good car rental deal within just a few clicks from one of the most comprehensive car rental sites in the world.
- Booking.com – Book a hotel directly on one of the largest hotel booking sites in the world.
Click here to see a full list of useful services that should include all everything you need for spending your vacation here.
Recommended Traveling Articles
- The Best Travel Hacks to Find Cheap Flights to Bangkok- Planning to fly to Bangkok? The gateway to traveling Southeast Asia, Bangkok offers mouthwatering street food, rich culture, non-stop nightlife, top-notch spas, world-class fine dining, intriguing local galleries, and much… ...
- A Guide to Prepare a Trip and Spend Your Vacation in Thailand- When I went to Texas almost ten years ago, the people I met loved to ask the same question when they found out I was Thai: "Do Thai people still… ...
- Thailand Travel Insurance: Companies, Requirements, and Advice- Are you planning a trip to Thailand? Thinking about getting travel insurance but overwhelmed at all the choices available to you? Don’t give up. This travel insurance guide will walk… ...
- Renting a Car in Thailand: What You Need to Know- Renting a car is a great way to explore the Kingdom of Thailand. If you are not in Bangkok, public transportation options are quite limited outside downtown areas. Fortunately, there… ...
- Flights Within Thailand: A Guide to Airlines and Cheap Tickets- As easy as it seems, booking a domestic flight ticket in Thailand can be more complicated than you think. With over six airlines that seem to have a different policy… ...
Recent Traveling Articles
- How to Visit and Volunteer at Ethical Elephant Sanctuaries in Thailand
- Vaccinations in Thailand: A Guide for Tourists and Expats
- What You Must Do When Traveling to Phuket
- Thailand Re-entry Permits: How NOT to Lose Your Thailand Visa
- How to Become a Digital Nomad in Chiang Mai
- Thailand Tourist Visas: Requirements, Extensions, Costs, and More!
- The Ultimate Travel Guide to Chiang Mai
- Thailand Airport Transfers: Costs, Services, Locations, and More!
- Bangkok Airport Transfers: Costs, Services, Locations, and More!
The adage “Prevention is better than cure” from Desiderius Erasmus, (1466 – 1536), is frequently heard some 500 years after the phrase was coined. Medical science and research focuses on anything and everything to do with the human body, and this has undoubtedly increased human lifespan. Prevention by vaccination, for example, for many deadly and […]
Phuket was once a small fishing village governed by a single town municipality. But with its white-sand beaches, crystal clear waters, and lush jungles, the secret of one of the most beautiful places in the world got out. And people started getting in. It’s one of the top tourist destinations in the world and Thailand’s […]
Are you a long-term visa holder who’s planning on leaving Thailand and needs a re-entry permit? Maybe you’re sitting in the taxi right now heading to the airport. Or worse yet, maybe you’re at the airport scrambling for help. Relax. We have you covered. If you have at least forty-five minutes to spare before you […]
Money was tight. My business was languishing. My personal life was in the dumper and I was not a happy man. One of my best friends said only one thing to me, “Come to Chiang Mai.” His words changed my life. Traveling to a foreign land seemed like a stretch, both financially and emotionally, but […]