Renting a car is a great way to explore the Kingdom of Thailand. If you are not in Bangkok, public transportation options are quite limited outside downtown areas. Fortunately, there are several car rental companies, both local and international, that have branches across the country covering various locations as well as the airports.
Looking to travel to or within Thailand? Then you'll need travel hacks to get you where you want to go in the shortest time for the cheapest price. This category offers guides on flights, airport transfers, and major tourist destinations in Thailand.
- WorldNomads - Pay less than $10 a day and have the peace of mind knowing that if an accident happens, the bill won’t break the bank.
- Expedia – Get a get a flight good deal without having to compare deal from each airline sites individually.
- HappyCar – Land a good car rental deal within just a few clicks from one of the most comprehensive car rental sites in the world.
- Booking.com – Book a hotel directly on one of the largest hotel booking sites in the world.
Click here to see a full list of useful services that should include all everything you need for spending your vacation here.
Recommended Traveling Articles
- Renting a Car in Thailand: What You Need to Know- Renting a car is a great way to explore the Kingdom of Thailand. If you are not in Bangkok, public transportation options are quite limited outside downtown areas. Fortunately, there… ...
- How to Pick the Best Travel Insurance for Your Thailand Trip- Travel insurance is essential for your vacation to Thailand. With it, you know that if something happens you’ll be covered for those hefty hospital bills. Without it, well, let’s just… ...
- The Best Travel Hacks to Find Cheap Flights to Bangkok- Planning to fly to Bangkok? The gateway to traveling Southeast Asia, Bangkok offers mouthwatering street food, rich culture, non-stop nightlife, top-notch spas, world-class fine dining, intriguing local galleries, and much… ...
- A Guide to Prepare a Trip and Spend Your Vacation in Thailand- When I went to Texas almost ten years ago, the people I met loved to ask the same question when they found out I was Thai: "Do Thai people still… ...
- Flights Within Thailand: A Guide to Airlines and Cheap Tickets- As easy as it seems, booking a domestic flight ticket in Thailand can be more complicated than you think. With over six airlines that seem to have a different policy… ...
Recent Traveling Articles
- How to Visit and Volunteer at Ethical Elephant Sanctuaries in Thailand
- Vaccinations in Thailand: A Guide for Tourists and Expats
- What You Must Do When Traveling to Phuket
- Thailand Re-entry Permits: How NOT to Lose Your Thailand Visa
- How to Become a Digital Nomad in Chiang Mai
- Thailand Tourist Visas: Requirements, Extensions, Costs, and More!
- The Ultimate Travel Guide to Chiang Mai
- Thailand Airport Transfers: Costs, Services, Locations, and More!
- Bangkok Airport Transfers: Costs, Services, Locations, and More!
Travel insurance is essential for your vacation to Thailand. With it, you know that if something happens you’ll be covered for those hefty hospital bills. In this guide you’ll come across affiliate and partner links. When you click and use their services or buy their products, Thailand Starter Kit gets a small commission. You won’t […]
In the last two decades nature based tourism has become popular in Thailand. Increasing awareness of the plight of forests and wildlife and increased demand from tourists for nature-based travel has resulted in scores of companies offering package tours and individually designed itineraries that focus on getting close to nature and wildlife. Elephants have been […]
The adage “Prevention is better than cure” from Desiderius Erasmus, (1466 – 1536), is frequently heard some 500 years after the phrase was coined. Medical science and research focuses on anything and everything to do with the human body, and this has undoubtedly increased human lifespan. Prevention by vaccination, for example, for many deadly and […]
Phuket was once a small fishing village governed by a single town municipality. But with its white-sand beaches, crystal clear waters, and lush jungles, the secret of one of the most beautiful places in the world got out. And people started getting in. It’s one of the top tourist destinations in the world and Thailand’s […]