The Insider’s Guide to Renting in Thailand: Discover Underrated Neighborhoods, Negotiate Leases, and Avoid Hidden Fees
The Insider’s Guide to Renting in Thailand comes with:
- practical advice that can cut your rent by 40%
- unorthodox strategies that’ll help you find a place to rent in Thailand, whether for short- or long-term reasons.
- underrated neighborhoods that are over 50% cheaper than popular expat areas
- a list of exact condos and apartments you can take a look at, with key locations that include where to eat, nearby shopping malls, and where to exercise.
- how to deal with room owners directly,
- proven negotiation strategy to cut off the rental fee by 32%
- how to avoid hidden fees that you never even realized would pop up.
- common mistakes expats tend to make resulting in throwing away tens of thousands of baht.
This product is an e-book. You can instantly download and read it on the go, whenever and wherever you like.