Sending money to Thailand can be a tricky matter. Between international transfer fees and hidden fees in exchange rates, you face a lot of pitfalls when transferring money from abroad into Thailand. Aside from traditional forms of banking, you have a few options to send money from overseas to Thailand. Each offers its own benefits, […]
Making money in Thailand is important. But equally important is sending and receiving money at the best rates while spending little in fees. This category includes guides on costs of living, exchange rates, international money transfers, banks, and even cryptocurrency.
Recommended service to get good value from your money:
An alternative money transfer service for sending money from or to Thailand.
An international money transfer service that usually offers the best rates with transfer speed.
A credit card giving you free flights or business class upgrades without having to worry about foreign exchange rate.
Recommended Money Articles
- Thai Baht: How to Get the Absolute Best Exchange Rates - Whether you're traveling to or living in The Land of Smiles, when it comes to getting the best exchange rate in Thailand, you're left with a few questions to answer: ...
- Bangkok Cost of Living: How I Spend 80,658.52 Baht a Month (Update: January 2018) - So, you're thinking about making Thailand your home. It happens to all of us. We come here on vacation. We fall in love with the food and the people and ...
- XendPay Review: Send Money to Thailand for “Free” - Are you thinking about sending money to Thailand as a one-off or recurring transfer? Then you’re probably looking for a transfer provider who offers competitive exchange rates, quick transfer times, ...
- Thai Credit Cards for Foreigners: Requirements and Benefits - Disclaimer: The article below includes partner links. I receive a financial compensation from people clicking on them. This happens at no cost to you and helps me cover some of ...
- Opening a Thai Bank Account: A Guide for Expats and Tourists - One of the first and most essential things expats need to figure out in Thailand is how to open a bank account. The guide below walks you through the most ...
Recent Money Articles
- How to Send Money to Thailand: The Fast, Cheap, Reliable Way
- Thai Health Insurance: Here’s What You Need to Know as an Expat
- How to Get an Income Affidavit from the US Embassy in Thailand
- Thailand Cost of Living-How Our Family Spends 78,465 Baht a Month
- How to Send Money from Australia to Thailand
- Bitcoins in Thailand: Mine, Use, and Trade Cryptocurrencies
- Making an International Money Transfer Quick and Cheap with TransferWise
- WorldRemit Review: A Cheap Way to Transfer Money Online
- Thailand Deals and Discounts: How to Save on Hotels, Flights and Food
- Moneytis Review: Find the Cheapest Way to Send Money Abroad
- A Pragmatic Guide to Money and Dating in Thailand
- A Guide to Online Grocery Shopping in Bangkok
- Thailand Money Matters: An In-Depth Guide for Expats
- Cost of Living in Bangkok: How I Spend ฿74,031.83 Every Month (Update: July 2015)
When I wrote about my cost of living in Bangkok, a common question I got by email was: “Hey Karsten, what health insurance are you using?” If that’s all you want to know, that’s easy. I use ACS. If you’ve never heard of them, don’t worry, neither had I until three days before I took […]
Editor’s note: Starting in 2019 the US Embassy will no longer issue income affidavits to anyone applying for Thai visas. This rule has been passed down from the Thai government, which doesn’t consider income affidavits as legit proof of income. Make sure you contact your local Thai immigration office to find out what you […]
Curious about how much it’ll cost your family to live in Thailand? Already live in Thailand and planning on starting a family here? This post will give you a general overview of the cost of living for a family of four in Thailand. And at the end, you’ll find out how to save some money […]
Whether you’re traveling to or living in The Land of Smiles, when it comes to getting the best exchange rate in Thailand, you’re left with a few questions to answer:In this guide you’ll come across affiliate and partner links. When you click and use their services or buy their products, Thailand Starter Kit gets a […]