At Bangkok Hospital, you get accredited healthcare from internationally trained doctors, specialists, and nurses in modern facilities throughout Thailand.
Why Bangkok Hospital?
Here’s what sets Bangkok Hospital apart from other private hospitals in Thailand:
- You can get treatment for a wide range of healthcare needs.
- You get healthcare from a doctors or specialists who have graduated from Thailand medical universities and continued their studies abroad and who have many years of experience in their respective fields.
- You can get treated on the spot, especially in a life-or-death scenario, because Bangkok Hospital always has specialists on duty.
- You get treated with medical equipment and technology that is similar to private hospitals in the West.
- You can receive treatment–even heart surgery–in a matter of days.
- Despite being treated under international standards, you pay a much cheaper price for healthcare at Bangkok Hospital than you would in most parts of the world.
- No matter where you come from, you’ll get support from a member of their international staff.
You can get a full range of treatment at Bangkok Hospital under the care of one of their experienced specialists in a modern facility.
But what sets them apart from other private hospitals in Thailand is that they specialize in:
- heart surgery
- cancer treatment
- baby delivery
- bone and joint care
- dental work
- advanced 3D surgery
It’s no wonder why a lot of people go to Bangkok Hospital seeking second opinions and end up getting treated there.
Making an Appointment
It’s fast, quick, and easy to contact Bangkok Hospital.
Fill in the form below and within 24 hours you’ll be connected with a member of Bangkok Hospital.
They’ll help you schedule an appointment and answer any questions you have.
About Bangkok Hospital
Bangkok Hospital is one of Southeast Asia’s largest, and Thailand’s first, privately-owned hospitals.
The hospital was established in 1972 as a primary care facility and over the years has grown to become one of the leading hospitals in Thailand, providing highly specialized medical care and services.
With branches all over Thailand, Bangkok Hospital is part of the largest network of hospitals in Thailand and operates under Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Group (BDMS).
Bangkok Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International and is ISO 1900-200 certified.
Please note that we are not a hospital and don’t offer health services. We can only connect you with the service providers who we would use/have used in your situation, and who we’ve found to be professional, knowledgeable, and ethical in their dealings with clients.
This said, it’s important to note that these providers sometimes provide us with financial incentive to refer new clients to them. This happens at no cost to you and helps us cover some of the expenses of running this website.
Please be aware that while we do our best to select the most suitable providers, we’re unable to provide any guarantees or accept any liability resulting from your interactions and transactions with our partners.