Applying for positions or recruiting employees in Thailand can lead to dead ends—unless you have insider know-how. This category includes guides on hiring and managing employees, finding work, teaching English, and applying for internships.
- AMA With Monlamai Vichienwanitchkul on Digital Marketing in Thailand - If you missed our Thailand Starter Kit Facebook Community group’s second AMA—or Ask Me Anything—of 2018, you can check out all the questions and answers on our new Question and Answer section of Thailand Starter Kit.If you’d like to join the next AMA, there are a few ways to get in so you don’t miss […]
- Thailand Writing Jobs: Research, Apply For, and Land A Writing Job - When I first came to Thailand four years ago, I had a hard time landing a full-time writing job because I didn’t have a degree in journalism, communications, or creative writing. My portfolio was slim. And I’m not a native English speaker. I decided to become a freelance writer when I realized I can make […]
- Interns in Thailand: Requirements, Preparation, and Application - Companies in Thailand have been offering internship programs for decades. If you’re studying in Thailand or studying overseas but are interested in Thailand, becoming an intern couldn’t get any easier. Internship programs are becoming more popular because there’s more international students in Thailand and expats in the workforce. Many major Thai universities have been opening […]
- TEFL and Teaching English in Thailand - Looking for a TEFL Course? Check Out Text-And-Talk Academy Teaching English is one of the easiest ways for foreigners to work in Thailand. But to pave that path for yourself, there are requirements you’ll need to complete. One being a TEFL certificate. But whatever you do—take a TEFL course in Thailand at an accredited school […]
- IT Jobs in Thailand: Positions, Employers and Job Websites - When I first came to Thailand, the software industry consisted of the corporate sector running software development units out of Bangkok. Few entrepreneurs in tech perceived it as an attractive market or a good base for operations. Jobs for foreigners were scarce and for many tech employees the only option was to freelance remotely for […]
- An Expat’s Guide to Finding Work in Thailand - Disclaimer: The article below includes partner links. I receive a financial compensation from people clicking on them. This happens at no cost to you and helps me cover some of the expenses of running this website. Getting a job in Thailand is very easy or extremely difficult depending on who you ask or which expat […]
- A Cross-Cultural Management Guide to Thailand - A few weeks back I wrote about building a kick-ass team of Thai employees and how to deal with with the challenges of recruiting and assembling an awesome team. Today I’d like to look at the day-to-day management of an expat manager in Thailand. What follows is my own best practices that I came to use over […]
- How to Hire and Manage a Team of Rock Star Thai Employees - In the close to 10 years I’ve been running companies in Thailand I’ve probably done more than 200 job interviews. I still remember the very first one. Especially my surprise when I heard the candidate wasn’t too keen working on Saturdays. It seems the management books I read before coming here were a bit out […]
- Digital Nomad
A relocation agency helping digital nomads to live and work in Thailand.
An internship agency company helping students who are looking for internship opportunities.
- TEFL Course
A TEFL academy that can help you land a job as an English teacher.
If you have any specific questions about working in Thailand, ask here and someone from our team will usually reply within a couple days.