Doing business in Thailand is tricky. Business in Thailand works very differently from what you’re used to back home. This category includes guides on registering your business, renting offices, hiring employees, dealing with intercultural workforces, managing your accounts, and paying taxes.
- Taxation in Thailand: 6 Common Mistakes, Penalties, and How to Avoid Them - Taxes are an unavoidable yet complicated part of doing business in Thailand. There are over 7 chapters and 143 sections in the Revenue Code of Thailand. Because of this, you may fail to follow some rules without even meaning to do so. One minor tax mistake could have more impact on your business than you’d […]
- A Guide to Set Up, Register, and Incorporate Your Company in Thailand - From 2014–2016, I ran a business in Thailand. I first went to Thailand with my spouse for our honeymoon. Three years later, we found ourselves living there as a family with a toddler, running a relatively successful beach bar in Southern Thailand. We recently sold our bar for a decent profit as we got a […]
- Translation Services: A Guide to Finding Thai Translators - When living or doing business in Thailand, one day you’ll the need to hire a Thai translator. Maybe you need to translate your product descriptions to venture in Thai market. Maybe you’ll need to translate employment contracts when hiring Thai employees. Or perhaps you’ll need to translate your marriage certificate when applying for a marriage […]
- Serviced Offices in Bangkok: Prices, Benefits, and Locations - Opening an office in Bangkok is more challenging than you think. You’re presented with hundreds of potential places to rent from. Somehow, you must narrow down those choices to one. And after you sign the contract you’re left with the joys of setting up phones lines and Internet connections. You have to buy furniture and […]
- The Way Thais Lead: A Book Review - As a great many expatriates can attest, there is no shortage of cultural differences when it comes to comparing leadership styles in Thailand with what foreign managers and employees might be used to back home. A lot of conversations tend to focus on the benefits and hindrances of these cultural differences – usually more the latter than […]
- Doing Business in Thailand: Here’s Why It’s a Good Idea. - When my former business partner and I picked out Thailand, I was 22 years old. Thailand was on our radar because he had done an internship here. That was it. From the get-go, the main reason to look into Thailand were lower costs and the flexibility of a web-based business: Things seemed a lot cheaper and for our customers […]
- My Costs of Doing Business in Bangkok: ฿37,827 per Employee - Thinking about opening a Thailand office? Already have a virtual team and are wondering what the additional costs are of putting them under one roof? Curious how much overhead and benefits contribute to total costs? The following data offers some answers, allowing you to make a more informed decision in any case. Quick Summary Starting […]
- A Cross-Cultural Management Guide to Thailand - A few weeks back I wrote about building a kick-ass team of Thai employees and how to deal with with the challenges of recruiting and assembling an awesome team. Today I’d like to look at the day-to-day management of an expat manager in Thailand. What follows is my own best practices that I came to use over […]
- How to Hire and Manage a Team of Rock Star Thai Employees - In the close to 10 years I’ve been running companies in Thailand I’ve probably done more than 200 job interviews. I still remember the very first one. Especially my surprise when I heard the candidate wasn’t too keen working on Saturdays. It seems the management books I read before coming here were a bit out […]
An experienced accountant who is able to handle all accounting matters including taxation, payrolls, and social security.
An all-in-one solution for those who are planning to set up a business in Thailand.
Digital Marketing Service
A digital marketing agency specialized in SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, digital advertising, and digital marketing training.
If you have any specific questions about doing business in Thailand, ask here and someone from our team will usually reply within a couple days.